Re: [AMBER] GAFFlipid parameters

From: Aldo Segura <asegurac666.yahoo.com.mx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 05:56:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Is there any particular reason for use GAFF lipid force field in Gromacs?

MD simulation of membrane systems is not a trivial task, but I think there are several examples and papers using Gromacs for such systems.

You should ask in Gromacs mailing list also.

Best,

Aldo

Aldo Segura-Cabrera
Postdoctoral Fellow
Division of Experimental Hematology and Cancer Biology
Cancer and Blood Diseases Institute
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
3333 Burnet Ave, MLC 7013, Cincinnati OH 45229