Re: [AMBER] GAFFlipid parameters

From: Dickson, Callum J <callum.dickson09.imperial.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 12:52:44 +0000

Hi,

Lipid14 is better able to reproduce NMR order parameters and X-ray scattering data - this data comes directly from experiment and does not require any modelling by the experimentalists (area per lipid, volume per lipid do however require modelling of the scattering data to extract these properties). We will also be continuing to update and support Lipid14, for example Ben's new charmmlipid2amber.py script makes setting up membranes far easier (see tutorial 16).

All the best,
Callum