Re: [AMBER] image distances

From: newamber list <newamberlist.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 16:36:34 +0100

Hi Daniel

Thanks. I used this command:
nativecontacts :1-356 mindist out mindist.dat

But I have following doubts:

1) Manual says 'nativecontacts' needs a reference structure so that it
would mean I need to update reference structure (reference would be the
same as the frame to be analysed) but in case of distance calculation why
one would need that?

2) Also am always getting 0.96 as mindist which I think is the distance of
hydrogen bonded to some atom (of structure in the unit cell). but I am
interested in knowing distances of atom pairs with image rather in the unit
cell itself.