Re: [AMBER] plot in xmgrace (interaction energy per residues)

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 07:07:10 -0400

On Mon, Jun 02, 2014, Arunima Shilpi wrote:

> I did try to plot the interaction energies per residue in xmgrace as per
> the instructions provided in the last mail but still I am unable to plot
> the graph.
>
> I request you to kindly guide me in plotting of the graph in xmgrace.

I think these are the wrong sorts of questions to be asking in this list.
The people on the list have no idea what you tried, or what happened. The
instructions that come with xmgrace (or with some other plotting program of
your choice) should be consulted, and you should expect to use trial and error
to learn how such things are done. If you goggle on "xmgrace tutorial" you
will find a number of sites that may be of help.

...good luck...dac