Re: [AMBER] Ligand movement in protein cavatiy

From: Aldo Segura <asegurac666.yahoo.com.mx>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 20:34:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I think you should try to use docking to get a protein-ligand complex. Then, you can use it for a MD simulation with Amber. Take a look at the tutorial 3 in the Amber website: http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial3/

Best,

Aldo

Aldo Segura-Cabrera
Postdoctoral Fellow
Division of Experimental Hematology and Cancer Biology
Cancer and Blood Diseases Institute
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
3333 Burnet Ave, MLC 7013, Cincinnati OH 45229