Re: [AMBER] How to extract each frame of a trajectory as individual .mdcrd files?

From: Yip Yew Mun <yipy0005.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 23:45:30 +0800

I tried the method, but my trajectory is 5000 frames long, and when I ran it, it gave me very huge energies. But when I do it frame by frame, the energies are normal looking.

Regards
Yip Yew Mun
Graduate, PhD
Chemistry and Biological Chemistry
School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
Nanyang Technological University