Re: [AMBER] Quantification of alpha helix

From: Suchetana Gupta <suchetana.gupta.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 23:36:02 +0530

Hi Carlos
Thank you for the idea. I will definitely look at this paper.
Basically my aim of study is: I am trying to see the folding pattern of a
short peptide. It is going through an alpha helix. I would like to express
this helix formation in some way apart from just viewing the trajectory.
Thanks
Suchetana Gupta
Graduate Student
IIT Madras