Re: [AMBER] Minimization with (0, 0, 0) coordinates

From: Robert Molt <rwmolt07.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 11:24:10 -0400

What would a minimization mean for a system which is not defined?

There are infinite number of "lysines" which correspond to this system?

Dr. Robert Molt Jr., Ph.D.
r.molt.chemical.physics.gmail.com
Nigel Richards Research Group
Department of Chemistry & Chemical Biology
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
LD 326
402 N. Blackford St.
Indianapolis, IN 46202