Re: [AMBER] Native Contact Help

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 13:22:56 -0600

Hi,

I was able to run cpptraj successfully on the
input/topology/trajectory you provided (see attached output). Did you
get a segfault using the same input/topology/trajectory? If you did,
then have you run all tests on your Amber installation and did they
pass?

Otherwise, re-run your calculation with 'debug 5' as your first
command and send me (off-list) the complete output from cpptraj
(STDOUT and STDERR).

-Dan

--