Re: [AMBER] Problems during installation of amber-14 with cuda-5 on GTX 670

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 11:10:25 -0400

On Fri, 2014-04-25 at 18:17 +0400, James Starlight wrote:
> Jason,
>
> many thanks!
>

> the addition of the
>
> &general
> endframe=150, keep_files=2, strip_mask=':WAT,CLA,POT,POPE,POPC'
>

> have been solved problem.
>

> In the manual I've found that using gb=2
> " PBradii mbondi2" to prepare the prmtop file should be set.
>
> Does some modification of the --radii=RADIUS_SET variable or some
> other radius definitions are needed for such calculations?

Yes, when running ante-MMPBSA.py you should use "--radii=mbondi2" to
generate the mbondi2 radii for your system.

Alternatively, you can use the "changeRadii mbondi2" command in ParmEd
to do this to the topology files you already have. (ante-MMPBSA.py
actually uses ParmEd behind-the-scenes).

> What else options for the mm-pbsa should be taken into account in case
> of the dG of ligand- membrane proteins estimations?

You should go through the options in the manual, and maybe
cross-reference the options there with what you have seen people use in
other (related) studies.

HTH,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University