[AMBER] LIPID14 force field for DPPC gel phase simulation

From: Him Shweta <shwetahim.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 13:22:14 +0530

Dear All,

As LIPID14 has been updated for tensionless simulation of number of lipid
types, I just wanted to clear a doubt that can i use LIPID14 for gel phase
simulation of DPPC?
I went through the paper J. Chem. Theory Comput. 2014, 10, 865-879 which
describes the parameters for simulating DPPC at liquid phase (temperature
323 K). I searched many papers which suggest a temperature below 295 K for
gel phase simulation of DPPC.

Looking for your kind input in this regard.

Shweta