Re: [AMBER] RESP procedure

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 13:36:35 -0400

Hi Ahmet,

Yeah. You can use MCPB to generate the RESP charges and force constants for the metal site.
We have written a tutorial, it is currently on:

http://pengfei-li.weebly.com/1/post/2014/03/mcpbmetal-center-parameter-builder-tutorial.html

We are going to transfer the content to the AMBER tutorial webpage in these days. When finished I will send
 you an email.

Best,
Pengfei