[AMBER] could not extend the MD simulation

From: <sunita.tifrh.res.in>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 17:48:59 +0530

Hi users,

Why am I getting following error. Normally, we don't use iwrap. I started
the simulation from the previous rst file but when simulation reached to
this time it gives following problem again.

Should I use iwarp=1 from that segment onwards then there is no problem?

Thanks for any suggestion.

With regards,
Sunita

Flags: MPI
 getting new box info from bottom of inpcrd
| INFO: Old style inpcrd file read

ERROR: Problem reading coordinates or velocities from md_83ns.rst

I could not understand line 3880 :
 173.0120895-191.0642753************ 172.8963388-190.5243765************

*s in the inpcrd file often indicate an overflow of the Fortran format used
to store coordinates in the inpcrd/restart files. This often happens when
coordinates are not wrapped into the center cell (when iwrap = 0) and some
particles diffuse too far away. Try restarting from your last good restart
file and setting iwrap=1 or using a NetCDF restart file format. See the
Amber manual for details