Re: [AMBER] Problems during installation of amber-14 with cuda-5 on GTX 670

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 14:43:26 +0400

This issue has been solved by the below corrections

chamber -top ./toppar/top_all36_prot.rtf -param ./toppar/par_all36_prot.prm
-psf step1_pdbreader.psf -crd step1_pdbreader.pdb -str
./toppar/par_all36_cgenff.prm ./toppar/p0g.prm -nocmap

Now converting 2 psf files I obtain 2 prmtop files corresponded to the 1)
solvated complex included membrane and 2) dry complex of protein-ligand
atoms only.
Taking as the input dry complex I'd like to create 2 additional prmtops for
the ligand and protein separately using
ante-MMPBSA.py -p complex_dry.prmtop -r receptor -l ligand -n

How I should specify ligand mask properly ? E.g I ligand is the 1 residues
with the name p0g. Trying ante-MMPBSA.py -p complex_dry.prmtop -r receptor
-l ligand -n p0g
I've obtained 2 identical prmtops for the ligand and receptor.

James