Re: [AMBER] Umbrella Slice module

From: Geoffrey Gray <gmgray2.mail.usf.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 13:42:29 -0400

Thanks, Jason! One more quick question. The data output file specified by
monitor_file. Does that correspond to the reweighed free energies or simply
the biasing energy added to each region of the reaction coordinate? i.e.
can I extract the free energy from this output file? I appreciate your help.

Geoffrey