Re: [AMBER] Combining trajectories with velocities

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 16:57:44 -0600

Hi,

The Amber14 manual is up-to-date - the 'novelocity' entry for Amber
NetCDF should have been changed to 'velocity' and its description
updated to 'include velocity information if present'. The 'novelocity'
keyword for Amber Restart and NetCDF restart still function as
advertised.

My apologies for the confusion.

-Dan