Re: [AMBER] Generate a pdb with unique atom names

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 07:31:31 +0200

Dear Jean-Patrick,

If you do want to parameterize a polymer I would like to suggest you
to use R.E.D. Server Development/R.E.D. Python at
   http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDS-Development/

You need to split your polymer into elementary building blocks...

See examples in R.E.DD.B.:
   see http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDDB/projects/F-93/
       http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDDB/projects/F-90/
       http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDDB/projects/F-60/

Tutorials at http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/

Finally the OFF library file format has advantages, but also limitations;
   See http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/leap-mol3.php

We are about to release a new version of REDS-Development/R.E.D.
Python and a new tutorial.

If you are interested I can give you the address of the new web site
and tutorial...

regards, Francois