Re: [AMBER] rdf averaging problem

From: newamber list <newamberlist.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 20:13:29 +0100

Dear Daniel

>> the only thing I can think of is maybe you are using a trajectory with
periodic boundary conditions that has been rotated e.g. via an RMS fit,
which would cause imaging artifacts.

Yes you are right it was my mistake as I was analysing a RMS fitted traj.
Now I used nonimaged traj and allowed RDF to image by default and it works
fine.

Finally one thing, as now I am using a nonimaged traj with 'reference' , so
'radial' will consider the imaged or nonimaged referenced frame?

reference test.nc 10
trajin test.nc 10 10
radial rdf.dat 0.1 10 :WAT (:484,441,382,213>.100&.Cl-) volume

thanks
JIomm