Re: [AMBER] Asking about using Vector Analysis: Thermo

From: Setyanto Md <stwahyudi.md.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 16:13:14 +0700

Dear Prof. Case,

Thanks for the response.

I just select backbone as masking. and The result is better than before.

This is the only warning :
===
Warning-- assumption of classical behavior for rotation
           may cause significant error

====

I guess is right now.

I just curios. can we adjust the Temperature ? cause The Temperature only
set for 298.15 K ?

Thanks

Regards,
Setyanto