Re: [AMBER] new error

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2014 08:53:45 -0400

On Fri, 2014-04-04 at 17:21 +0500, sammia khatak wrote:
> please help me in solving this problem i get same error each time i runtleap

Your leap.log file is enormous and encompasses many tleap sessions
(leap.log is appended each time you run tleap, it is not overwritten).

You can hardly expect someone to take the time to work their way through
your raw files, especially when you send a 1-line email that doesn't
provide any hints about what we should look for. Nor did you say what,
if anything, you tried to do or search for in order to solve your
problems.

In all likelihood, a couple minutes with a search engine is sufficient
to help you solve your errors on your own. If you find yourself stuck,
please construct a *good* question. [1]

Good luck,
Jason

[1] Good questions should take some time, thought, and research to
construct while making it relatively easy for us to come up with an
answer quickly. See http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher