Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA calculation with entropy

From: Arun Kumar Somavarapu <arunks.imtech.res.in>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 14:41:07 +0530

Dear Sir,

Sorry for the delay in replying the mail.

while calculating entropy i used to remove the comment.

I am able to calculate values successfully with out entropy, but when I
switch on the entropy (entropy = 1) I was getting that error.

I have done MD by using amber11 and I am calculating MMPBSA with
ambertools13.

I have taken care of environment variables as fallows

export AMBERHOME=/home/user/amber12
export PATH=$PATH:/home/user/amber12/bin:/home/user/amber11/bin

later, I have changed "igb" from 5 to 2, this time i am getting the
fallowing error

mmpbsa_py_energy found! Using /home/braf/md/amber12/bin/mmpbsa_py_energy
cpptraj found! Using /home/braf/md/amber12/bin/cpptraj
ptraj found! Using /home/braf/md/amber12/bin/ptraj
Preparing trajectories for simulation...
50 frames were processed by cpptraj for use in calculation.

Running calculations on normal system...

Beginning GB calculations with
/home/braf/md/amber12/bin/mmpbsa_py_energy
 calculating complex contribution...
 calculating receptor contribution...
 calculating ligand contribution...

Beginning PB calculations with
/home/braf/md/amber12/bin/mmpbsa_py_energy
 calculating complex contribution...
 calculating receptor contribution...
 calculating ligand contribution...

Beginning quasi-harmonic calculations with
/home/braf/md/amber12/bin/ptraj
CalcError: /home/braf/md/amber12/bin/ptraj failed with prmtop
../complex-gas.prmtop!
Exiting. All files have been retained.
application called MPI_Abort(MPI_COMM_WORLD, 1) - process 0

kindly help me in resolving it.

Thanks & Regards

--
Arun Kumar Somavarapu