Re: [AMBER] reg: the charges for methylated cytosine atoms

From: Sidney Elmer <paulymer.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 15:03:34 -0700

David, thank you for your response. I'm using the parameters that were
referenced earlier in the thread, from the Bryce group. That is a good
caution; I just assume the improper should be there and was inadvertently
left out. I looked at the thymine residue and it has an improper defined
in the same position, so I feel good about adding it. Thanks again.

Sid