[AMBER] MMPBSA calculation with entropy

From: Arun Kumar Somavarapu <arunks.imtech.res.in>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 10:32:02 +0530

Dear Sir,

I was trying to calculate MMPBSA to a protein-ligand complex by
switching on entropy, but I am getting the fallowing error

Preparing trajectories for simulation...
50 frames were processed by cpptraj for use in calculation.

Running calculations on normal system...

Beginning GB calculations with
/home/braf/md/amber12/bin/mmpbsa_py_energy
 calculating complex contribution...
 calculating receptor contribution...
CalcError: /home/braf/md/amber12/bin/ptraj failed with prmtop
../complex-gas.prmtop!
Error occured on rank 18.
Exiting. All files have been retained.
application called MPI_Abort(MPI_COMM_WORLD, 1) - process 18

[1]+ Exit 1 ./script.sh

I was able to generate values with out entropy. the parameters for
MMPBSA calculations that I am using are

Input file for running PB and GB in serial
&general
 endframe=50, keep_files=2,

#entropy=1,
/