[AMBER] antechamber for two ligands

From: Fabian Glaser <fglaser.technion.ac.il>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 14:40:15 +0200

Hi,

I am trying to use antechamber for a drug, which works great for one molecule, but if I use a pdb with two copies of the molecule, antechamber never ends:

antechamber -i ritonavir_2mol.pdb -fi pdb -o ritonavir_2mol.mol2 -fo mol2 -c bcc -s 2
Running: /Users/fabian/TOOLS/amber/amber12/bin/bondtype -j full -i ANTECHAMBER_BOND_TYPE.AC0 -o ANTECHAMBER_BOND_TYPE.AC -f ac

---Judge bond type for Residue 1 with ID of 1 and Name of RIT ---

---Judge bond type for Residue 2 with ID of 2 and Name of RIT ---

Running: /Users/fabian/TOOLS/amber/amber12/bin/atomtype -i ANTECHAMBER_AC.AC0 -o ANTECHAMBER_AC.AC -p gaff
Total number of electrons: 768; net charge: 0

Running: /Users/fabian/TOOLS/amber/amber12/bin/sqm -O -i sqm.in -o sqm.out

What is the right approach for this problem?

Best regards,

Fabian

_______________________________
Fabian Glaser, PhD

Head of the Structural Bioinformatics section
Bioinformatics Knowledge Unit - BKU

The Lorry I. Lokey Interdisciplinary
Center for Life Sciences and Engineering
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
Haifa 32000, ISRAEL

fglaser.technion.ac.il
Tel: +972 4 8293701
Fax: +972 4 8225153