Re: [AMBER] why the 1-4 electric and vdw scaling factor are 0.0 in my .prmtop file?

From: Hannes Loeffler <Hannes.Loeffler.stfc.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 10:29:57 +0000

Dear Dongshan,

On Thu, 27 Mar 2014 18:01:07 +0800
Dongshan Wei <dswei0523.gmail.com> wrote:

> I considered to use DL_FIELD to do the FF conversion, but I found
> DL_FIELD just can deal with the Amber ff03 force field. So I decided
> to write a code.

I think you should get the author of DL_FIELD, Chin Yong, to provide a
conversion for other force fields. I just reminded him yesterday that
ff03 wouldn't be my first choice. I think it is not used that much. An
issue with DL_FIELD may be that the conversion from AMBER format to
DL_FIELD format is not (fully) automatic and that's why these may not
be available yet.

Cheers,
Hannes.
--