Re: [AMBER] cpptraj grid function

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 12:11:55 -0700

Hi,

A few things I can think of to try:

1) Important: you must image *before* you rms fit; otherwise your
coordinates are rotated but your unit cell vectors are not. Imaging cannot
be performed after RMS fitting.

2) I'm not sure how you are visualizing the water density, but you may need
to adjust your contour levels.

3) Make sure the grid is large enough to actually capture some water
density.

4) Try using 'autoimage origin' instead of 'center' and 'image'.

Hope this helps,

-Dan