Re: [AMBER] Positive value of delta G

From: Ray Luo, Ph.D. <ray.luo.uci.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 12:31:08 -0700

Vlad,

Good question,:)

Setting the offset to zero is how Amber people have been using this
model in the past. This can be found in the previous literatures in
MMPBSA/GBSA. The default values have been set like this to be
consistent with these past practices.

You can certainly use the values that you think is more correct, or
authentic ... The developers do not endorse any specific parameter set.

All the best,
Ray
--
Ray Luo, Ph.D.