Re: [AMBER] Multiple vs Continuous MD opinion

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.EDU>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 19:01:12 -0700

My idea is that you could get a qualitative view of the possible
range of motion of your system to get a feel for how much of it
the solvated md was covering. I don't think I would do more than
watch the movie for a few minutes and maybe grab some interesting
frames for exploratory solvated runs. It's more for creative thought.

Bill