Re: [AMBER] Question about Ambertools 1.5 installation

From: Wook Lee <tuf65152.temple.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 13:37:30 -0400

Dear Jason

Thank you for your reply.
I only have AMBER 11, so I want to install Ambertools 1.5.
(As far as I found in the internet, even if I want to use Ambertools 12
or 13 with AMBER 11,
I need to install Ambertools 1.5 first.)

As for you suggestion, all the installations I tried, they all started
from scratch.
I also have been to your website and followed the instruction there,
but I still had those errors.
Is there any way to solve this problem?

Cheers,

Wook