[AMBER] Water cap without MM-PBSA

From: Antoine Marion <antoine.marion.univ-lorraine.fr>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 14:29:06 +0100 (CET)

Dear Amber community,

I am currently working on SEBOMD (SemiEmpirical Born-Oppenheimer Molecular Dynamics) simulations of small water clusters in gas phase at very low temperature.

I was looking for a constraint that prevents my system to evaporate .

The water cap procedure looks like a good candidate for this purpose (especially ivcap = 1).
The problem is that this option seems to require the use of MM-PBSA.

Here is the error message I get:
" IVCAP == 1,5 only works with Poisson Boltzmann (igb=10 or ipb/=0)"

I don't want to use MM-PBSA since, as far as I know, this method does not work for MD and has nothing to do with my purpose.

Before I go deep into the code to make it work somehow, I was wondering if anyone has an idea to overcome this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Antoine MARION

--