Re: [AMBER] Help for system configuration

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 12:31:26 -0700

Hi Kshatresh

Let me put you in touch with Mike Chen at Exxact Corp (cc'd here). Exxact
are our hardware partners for building AMBER Certified GPU machines. They
can quote you a system that is optimized price/performance wise for
running AMBER. It will ship fully tested, certified and warrantied. They
can also customize the machine to your specific requirements and budget.

Please see the following pages:
http://ambermd.org/gpus/recommended_hardware.htm#hardware

and

http://exxactcorp.com/index.php/solution/solu_list/65