[AMBER] PM6-DH+ QM/MM-GBSA

From: Kanin Wichapong <kanin.wichapong.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 10:38:56 +0100

Dear AMBER Users,

 I tried to use PM6-DH+ or AM1-DH+ method for QM/MM-GBSA calculation.
However, when I tried these methods, I got an error as:

 InputError: Invalid QM_THEORY (PM6-DH+)! This variable must be set to
allowable options.

See the AmberTools manual for allowable options.

Exiting. All files have been retained.

 Here is an example of my input;

 input file for running PB and GB

&general

startframe=1,

endframe=10,

interval=1,

verbose=2,

keep_files=2,

/

&gb

igb=5, ifqnt=1, qmcharge_com=0,

qmcharge_lig=0, qmcharge_rec=0,

qm_residues='634',

qm_theory='PM6-DH+',

/

 However, when I used just PM6 or AM1 method, the calculation was fine (no
error).

 Moreover, I also tried to optimize the structure by using QM/MM method and
using qm_theory='PM6-DH+' for energy minimization, and it worked fine (no
error). So, I am not sure that the PM6-DH+ or AM1-DH+ method is implemented
in the MMPBSA.py module or not. What can I do to solve this problems?

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

 Best Regards,

Kanin Wichapong