Re: [AMBER] How can I create input for two molecule?

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 12:19:42 -0400

On Sun, Mar 9, 2014 at 11:58 AM, Zahra Khatti <khatti_za.yahoo.com> wrote:

> how can I put them in tleap and the same box?

The first step is to create residue templates for the different residues.
 For that step, you want to parametrize each molecule separately (so you
have a different mol2 for each molecule).

Then you can use commands in tleap to combine those molecules into a single
unit. You can also use a third-party program to pack a box with your
molecules (like packmol) and create a PDB file with those two residues.
 Then you can use the libraries you created in the first step to create a
topology file.

HTH,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University