[AMBER] problem when performing the ired anaysis

From: 肖立 <xiaoli19871216.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 15:18:46 -0800

Hi,all:
   I type the following code to do the ired analysis:

trajin mdcrd5
vector v1 :1.N ired :1.H
vector v2 :2.N ired :2.H
matrix ired name matired order 2
analyze matrix matired out ired.vec order vecs 468 orderparamfile order.out

It shows the following error message:

"

ANALYZE
  1> ANALYZE MATRIX: Analyzing matrix matired and dumping results to
ired.vec
      Calculating 468 eigenvectors and no thermodynamic data
      Calculating 468 eigenvectors and order parameters
      Order parameters will be written to order.out

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
"
Can anyone tells me what's the matter and how to fix it?
Thank you
--
Li Xiao
University of California, Irvine