Re: [AMBER] non-bonded parameters for ferric iron and ferrous iron

From: Jean-Paul Becker <jpb.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 22:11:51 +0100

----- Message transféré de jean-paul.becker.u-picardie.fr -----
     Date : Wed, 05 Mar 2014 20:32:24 +0100
      De : Jean-Paul Becker <jean-paul.becker.u-picardie.fr>
  Objet : Re: [AMBER] non-bonded parameters for ferric iron and ferrous iron
       À : AMBER Mailing List <amber.ambermd.org>, Ken Merz <kmerz1.gmail.com>
      Cc : Pengfei Li <ldsoar1990.gmail.com>

Hi Kennie,

Thanks for the answer.
Regarding the topology of the bonded model we took advantage of our
RED server and especialy its new version written in Python.
However, I would be very curions and interested to use your LJ params
for trivalent cations (ferric iron) on our model and évaluate how they
perform.
Right now, I am not sure which way to proceed, I don't know how much
it implies
to use 12-6-4 model within Amber.
Cheers.
JPB