Re: [AMBER] how to produce the prmtop of 'ch3cn'

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 08:11:02 -0500

On Wed, Mar 05, 2014, 闫玉娜 wrote:

> I have use xleap to produce a small molecular of 'ch3cn',and I want to use
> antechamber to produce the prmtop file. I don't know how to correct it. Can
> you help me to resolve it ? Thank you very much
>
> Leapin:
> source leaprc.ff99SB

You need to put "source leaprc.gaff", not leaprc.ff99SB here.

> When I use gv and antechamber to produce the molecular of ‘ch3cn' ,it
> can't be recognized by autodock.

No clue here about that one. But I'm sure you'll need to give more details
for anyone to be able to help: what files and commands did you give to
autodock? What was the error message? (But it is almost certainly better to
ask this question of the autodock folks themselves....)

...dac