Re: [AMBER] pmemd.cuda segfaults

From: <pavel.banas.upol.cz>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 09:10:51 +0100 (CET)

Hi Ross,
thank you very much. Actually I have not seen nvidia-smi or amber output for
titan-black card until now. So now it is clear that we have titan cards, not
titan-black. Tomorrow we will be able to compile amber with gcc (as our
admin has vacacy today), run all tests and I will let you know.
thanks a lot,

Pavel

--
Pavel Banáš