Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA.py error

From: almarques <almarques.itqb.unl.pt>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 15:35:22 +0000

Hi,

Thank you. Indeed I am using ambertools12 but ambertools13 will be
installed in the lab computers in the next few days. The error that you
found is similar to the one reported in:

http://archive.ambermd.org/201306/0453.html

Since in my solvated topology file the Na+ ions are before the
non-standard water molecule bound to Mn atom do you think that I will
have to re-order the atoms (i.e, use fix_traj_parm.py)to assure
compatibility between the trajectory without water and ions and the
topology file of the complex without water and ions? Because, if I
extract a pdb from the trajectory without solvent/ions the atoms are in
the same order as the pdb file generated from the topology file without
water/ions.

best regards
Alexandra