Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA.py.MPI hangs

From: George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 14:16:25 -0300

Hi Jason,

The problem persists despite applying patch 5 to AmberTools13 (see below).

I wonder if there is a workaround to the problem. Would an older version of AmberTools work?

Thanks in advance for any advice

George

./update_amber --version
Version is reported as <version>.<patches applied>

        AmberTools version 13.23
             Amber version 12.21

itvds-ws026:amber12 3i521409$ ./update_amber --update
Preparing to apply updates... please wait.
No new updates available for AmberTools 13
No new updates available for Amber 12