Re: [AMBER] GTX670

From: Deák Robert <kokumetto.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 11:22:57 +0100

Now its clear for me that the GTX670 cards are faulty.
I have tried them on a system replacing well working TESLA cards. A TESLA
card consuma 250 W, these GTX670 "only" 150 W, so the power is not a
question in this case. Inspite of this from 10 runs only 3 are reproduces,
the other runs ends in error message, or other energy values.

During the tetst I have monitored the temperature oif the cards and one of
them goes even up to 103 C-grade.
So I will ask the supplier to chenge the cards to other, but not GTX670.

Thanks your help!

Regards,
Robert