Re: [AMBER] Shake problem: Coordinate resetting (SHAKE) cannot be accomplished

From: Mele N. <nm10g13.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 09:58:35 +0000

Thanks a lot to take time to answer.

I kept equilibration because I just copy past the same file and change parameter and forgot to change the name at the beginning by "heating".
Actually my heating step doesn't work. It crashed at the beginning:

vlimit exceeded for step 0; vmax = 54.5176

     Coordinate resetting (SHAKE) cannot be accomplished,
     deviation is too large
     NITER, NIT, LL, I and J are : 0 1 35579 45871 45873

     Note: This is usually a symptom of some deeper
     problem with the energetics of the system.

I had a look on my packmol input file and output file and I created a cubic box:
This is my input file:

tolerance 2.0

filetype pdb

output box_mix.pdb