Re: [AMBER] GTX670

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 08:12:43 -0800

Hi Robert,

This does indeed sound like faulty GPUs - do they both do it?

First download the latest version of the NVIDIA driver and install it -
v331.49 from here: http://www.nvidia.com/object/unix.html

See if that helps at all. Then try downloading my test suite:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/708185/GPU_Validation_Test_2cards.tar.g

Run this and it should run for about 24 hours (you might have to tweak the
run script a little for your setup, paths etc). At the end check the log
files - all 10 runs should give the same final energy and both GPUs should
also match. If they don't (or you see crashes during the run) then it
means your GPUs are faulty.

All the best
Ross