Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA.py error

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 09:57:57 -0500

On Mon, 2014-02-24 at 14:28 +0000, almarques wrote:
> Thank you. I did that but I obtained the same error.
> I also extracted the pdb file from frame 1 of the trajectory without
> solvent to see if the residue numbers are correct and indeed they match
> those in the top file of the complex. Does anyone has other suggestion
> about what may be wrong?
> I am using AmberTools12.

Try AmberTools 13 instead. If you send me your topology files and an
example with your topology files and a trajectory that has 2 frames I
will look into it (in a compressed tarball please). You may have to
post them on Dropbox or something if they're too big to attach here.

Thanks,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher