Re: [AMBER] pbsa calculation using sander

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 08:11:13 -0500

On Mon, 2014-02-24 at 20:58 +0800, Sun wrote:
> Hi dac,
>

> Thanks for your kindly reply, but I actually did NOT use sander.MPI.
> the program I used was JUST sander.

Then Amber was not compiled 'properly'. It's certainly possible to have
a sander executable that is _really_ sander.MPI, but this would indicate
a non-standard compilation procedure. I suggest recompiling, following
the instructions in the first chapter of the AmberTools manual.

Without knowing exactly what you did it's impossible to provide any more
help.

HTH,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University