Re: [AMBER] broken bond in minimization

From: Zahra Khatti <khatti_za.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 15:04:57 +0000 (GMT)

I used antechamber and parmchk to add missing parameters for Pt,
 steepest desent  and conjugate gradiant algorithm for minimization.

&cntrl
  imin   = 1,
  maxcyc = 10000,
  ncyc   = 2000,
  ntb    = 1,
  ntr    = 0,
  cut    = 12.0
 /

Z. Khatti, Ph.D student of Physical Chemistry,

Department of Chemistry, Iran University of Science & Technology,Tehran, Iran