Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA binding energy for all frames

From: Vlad Cojocaru <vlad.cojocaru.mpi-muenster.mpg.de>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 18:51:52 +0100

I am getting the same error a lot when the memory on the machines I am
running on is not enough to do the calculation ..
But as Jason said, you should first sort out which version of the
program you are using ... Then, you should probably do the tutorials on
small, test systems to make sure that the program is running as you
expect it to be ... Only after that you should start dealing your your
particular system ...

Vlad

--
Dr. Vlad Cojocaru
Max Planck Institute for Molecular Biomedicine