Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA binding energy for all frames

From: Arun Kumar Somavarapu <arunks.imtech.res.in>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 22:25:25 +0530

yes Sir, the -eo option is present in AmberTools 13 and i was using
Amber 11 and AmberTools 12 where -eo option is not present.

later on i tried MMPBSA.py in AmberTools 13 with command like

MMPBSA.py -O -i mmpbsa.in -o FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat -sp
../complex-solv.prmtop -cp ../complex-gas.prmtop -rp
../receptor-gas.prmtop -lp ../ligand-gas.prmtop -y ../prod1.mdcrd.gz -eo
energyout

this time it is exiting with an error as fallows

mmpbsa_py_energy found! Using /home/braf/md/amber11/bin/mmpbsa_py_energy
cpptraj found! Using /home/braf/md/amber11/bin/cpptraj
Preparing trajectories for simulation...
50 frames were processed by cpptraj for use in calculation.

Running calculations on normal system...

Beginning GB calculations with
/home/braf/md/amber11/bin/mmpbsa_py_energy
 calculating complex contribution...
getpdb: can't open file pdb
CalcError: /home/braf/md/amber11/bin/mmpbsa_py_energy failed with prmtop
../complex-gas.prmtop!
Exiting. All files have been retained.

can you please help me to resolve this.

Thanking you.