Re: [AMBER] Atom does not have a type.

From: Aldo Segura <asegurac666.yahoo.com.mx>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 08:38:47 -0800 (PST)

Hi Alejandro,

The script to get the file for the RMSD plot is different. For example:

trajin equil.mdcrd.gz 1 250 1 #this is your trajectory file(s)
reference ras-raf_solvated.inpcrd #your complex.inpcrd file
rms reference out equil.rmsd .CA,C,N # your output will be the "equil.rmsd" file
Then, you should use "equil.rmsd" as input for xmgrace.

Best,

Aldo

Aldo Segura-Cabrera
Postdoctoral Fellow
Division of Experimental Hematology and Cancer Biology
Cancer and Blood Diseases Institute
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
3333 Burnet Ave, MLC 7013, Cincinnati OH 45229
e-mail: Aldo.Segura-Cabrera.cchmc.org; aldosegura.gmail.com