[AMBER] Charge on zinc ion bound to residues.

From: nalini chauhan <nalinichauhan.05.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 12:26:49 +0530

Respected Sir,

I have been working on the MD simulation of a Dimeric protein containing
Zinc ions. I was trying to simulate its monomer which contains single zinc
ion. I have gone through TUTORIAL A1 Old: Building your own Custom
Residues ,described in AMBER, but after creating .lib file I am confuse
regarding specifying the atom types and charges. I was working on RED
server but I am still not getting how to get QM file for my ion bounded
residues.

It will be great if you could just tell me where am I wrong or what
procedure to follow.

Thanks.

Regards,

Nalini