Re: [AMBER] Falling apart of membrane

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 09:42:07 -0800

To follow up on what Callum says (I.e. your density equilibration is
nowhere near long enough) - NPT simulations with lipid 11 need to be
NPgammaT with a constant surface tension term. See the example in the
tutorials section of the AMBER website.

You may want to switch to Lipid14 - just released
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/708185/lipid14_force_field_params_2014-
01-30.tar.gz which should not require a constant surface tension term for
NPT. You should also probably be running the production run with
anisotropic NPT scaling unless you have specific reasons for wanting NVT.

All the best
Ross